iPads in Pre-K: App-solutely Fun!
Here is a list of our top 5 favourite pre-k apps according to the pre-k students. These apps are an engaging way to develop fine motor, speech and thinking skills:
1. Cookie Doodle: This app lets the students be creative and it develops their fine motor skills at the same time!
” I like cracking the egg.”
” I like to roll it and bake it.”
2. Cyber Toy: This app develops fine motors skills by pushing and sliding buttons with their fingers.
” It transforms!”
” I like Bumble Bee.”
3. Toca Hair Salon: This app also let’s student be creative and giving their fine motor skills a work out!
“I like to cut the hair.”
” It’s fun because you get to blow dry the hair!”
“The guys are funny.”
4. Talking Tom: This fun app repeats anything you say! It gets students talking and practicing proper speech in an engaging way!
” He’s funny!”
” I can hear what I say!”
5. Meet Biscuit: This app has the read aloud story, coloring pages, sticker book, memory game and puzzles!
” I like the puzzles!”
” The story is funny!”